Tuesday, August 21, 2012

We Are Loved?

Many people have been asking about our t-shirts, "What do they mean?","What's your goal in this?" "Why is "We Are Loved" your theme?".  I hope some of these explanations will help you understand us more.  We were wanting to be able to raise money to bring our brothers and sisters home.  So, my aunt Kim and my sister Emmy came up with this design.  When the shirts say "Apple, PC, Mac, Liberal, Black, White....." the idea is that there are all these people coming from many different walks of life, but we are all brothers, sisters, and ORPHANS!  Without Christ's love, we are no one, with no place to call home.  Until we have accepted this gift of everlasting love, we are still orphans.  As you go down the shirt, it continues to say we are ADOPTED AND LOVED!  Through accepting Christ's gift, he adopts us into his loving family, and never leaves us or forsakes us, throughout our whole journey on earth and into eternity!  Since this is our calling, we believe adopting is the earthly way of showing how God takes us, even when we are a sick and ugly mess, and turns us into a light to guide many others to Him!  We adopt into our family because we have been adopted into God's family.  This is our way we have been called to obey Him!

We are now taking preorders for short sleeve/long sleeve t-shirts and zip up/pull over hoodies.  Prices  range from 15-25 dollars, depending on the shirt.  Please contact me at"auba@att.net" if you would like more information.  Thank you for your prayers and support as we continue to bring my brothers and sister home!

Aubrey

3 comments:

  1. I love the design! I can't wait for Autumn to arrive again so I can get it out of the closet. :-) I wondered if this was an original Stinson design because I saw someone wearing it one day when we were out of town and I wasn't sure if they actually knew you guys or if you had found the design somewhere else and re-used it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! This is an original Stinson design. My sister and aunt made it after we felt our calling. So glad to see others are wearing them!

      Aubrey

      Delete
  2. i love it! Romans 8:14-16 is one of my favorite passages. It is so amazing to think that we are chosen adopted children of God!! (that verse is tattooed on my foot)

    ReplyDelete